This is a reminder that our exclusive 30% discount for the Value Investing Congress expires at midnight (PST) on March 16, 2010. On March 17, 2010 the price will go up by $1,300. Join us at the 5th Annual Value Investing Congress West, May 4 & 5, 2010, to learn from some of the world’s most successful money managers. The all-star speakers will share invaluable insights on how to navigate today’s uncertain markets ….and present their best stock picks. The wisdom you’ll gain will enhance your investing results in 2010 and beyond.
If you’re unfamiliar with the Value Investing Congress, then here’s what you need to know: One good investment idea could more than pay your cost of admission to this event and net you some great returns. The wisdom gained listening to these great investors is difficult to overstate. For a slide show of last year’s event see HERE.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bruce Berkowitz, Fairholme Capital Management
- Eric Sprott, Sprott Asset Management
- Mohnish Pabrai, Pabrai Investment Funds
- Paul Sonkin, The Hummingbird Value Funds
- Thomas Russo, Gardner, Russo & Gardner
- David Nierenberg, The D3 Family Funds
- Lloyd Khaner, Khaner Capital
- J. Carlo Cannell, Cannell Capital
- Patrick Degorce, Thélème Partners
- Whitney Tilson & Glenn Tongue, T2 Partners
- Guy Spier, Aquamarine Fund
- Amitabh Singhi, Surefin Investments
- Richard Vogel, Alatus SA
- Lei Zhang, Hillhouse Gaoling Capital Management
Click here to receive the 30% discount to VIC
You must use discount code: P10VH6 to receive the full discount. Hurry and register!
You’ve got exactly one week to get signed up with these savings. The regular price of the two day event is $4,295. However, ValueHuntr readers pay only $2,995. That’s a 30% discount and savings of $1,300! If you’re from out of town, the Congress has also negotiated lower room rates at the Langham Huntington for attendees.
It’s going to be an awesome and insightful event, to say the least. Make sure you get our exclusive discount for the Value Investing Congress here. Remember that you MUST use the discount code P10VH6 to receive the full discount!
Please let me know if you have any questions or problems when trying to register with the discount code.
Again, the early bird rate is expiring at midnight (PST) on March 16, 2010. On March 17, 2010 the price will go up by $1,300.
There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.